The Story of my Trip to the Dentist

Kirby

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Frogs have teeth?  Who knew?  :) 

You must be thinking of toads.  Frogs have teeth, of a sort.  :nodhead:

And no sticker, Petite.  Maybe they have some for little kids that they don't leave out, but a sticker would have been very cool.  They didn't even have a basket of refreshing travel tooth paste in the lobby like they often do.

• Heart 1

...I am jealous, @Kirby.  On my most recent dental visit, my regular hot dental hygienist blew me off to attend some wedding of a (probably equally hot) friend.

And she rescheduled me on a Friday, when the dentist doesn't even work, so I got no look at by the dentist.  :(   This is what happens when you get so old that you start to disappear into the background. :( :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I love the party favor package the dentist gives me.  The baby toothpaste is perfect for travel as is the tiny floss.  The toothbrush itself immediately goes to the secret lab for parts cleaning as I have an electric toothbrush in the bathroom.

First they beat me up and then they give me toys.  Dentists are great....................

after the visit.

• Heart 1

You get rinse cup and a tiny spit sink.  This makes me jealous.  My dentist has a little water squirter thingy in my mouth then  suck it out with a vacuum sucker hose in my mouth.  This doesn't bother me too much.  The rinse cup though gets you  a chance to close your mouth and rest the jaw muscles but you don't get to rest your mouth with the water squirter and vacuum sucker things.  This makes me sore.

The End 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

You get rinse cup and a tiny spit sink.  This makes me jealous.  My dentist has a little water squirter thingy in my mouth then  suck it out with a vacuum sucker hose in my mouth.  This doesn't bother me too much.  The rinse cup though gets you  a chance to close your mouth and rest the jaw muscles but you don't get to rest your mouth with the water squirter and vacuum sucker things.  This makes me sore.

The End 

My dentist has those too and she'll use them sometimes, but for effective rinsing nothing beats a spring fever green rinse cup.

• Heart 2