Let me see your war face

Randomguy

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Bullshit, you don't scare me.  Work on it.

Classic!  

Full Metal Jacket was so my boot camp experience (well not the shooting in the bathroom).  Sr Drill Sergeant Ratliff was a bad mutha and a carbon copy of the Drill Sergeant in the movie.  I know R Lee Ermey was a Marine Drill Sgt but the movie came out after I went through boot camp so no way they copied the character.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Cebu-Kendo-Club-2.jpg

When I was in the Police Academy we had 4 sets of Kendo gear and bamboo batons and would face off in the ring.  That was some cool shit.  I remember one time I stripped the baton from my opponent but he punched me so hard in the face he almost knocked me out. That was with the kendo mask on! That fight was a draw... 

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

When I was in the Police Academy we had 4 sets of Kendo gear and bamboo batons and would face off in the ring.  That was some cool shit.  I remember one time I stripped the baton from my opponent but he punched me so hard in the face he almost knocked me out. That was with the kendo mask on! That fight was a draw... 

It is an awesome sport.  I wish I could still do it but somehow, I got too old to be effective. 

• Sad 1