In and around the lake

Square Wheels

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Just got my car back after a 6K audio change.  Roundabout was the first tune I played.  Remixed of course.  My ears are ringing.  :) 

The Chrysler has the 275 watt 6 speaker 2 sub woofer Harmon Kardon system in it.  tI will rock.  I cannot imagine the 19 speaker 900 watt premium system that is available

What did you end up going with.

25 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The Chrysler has the 275 watt 6 speaker 2 sub woofer Harmon Kardon system in it.  tI will rock.  I cannot imagine the 19 speaker 900 watt premium system that is available

What did you end up going with.

A combination of Kenwood tuner,  4 Addison speakers , 4 Addison tweeters and a sub and a 9 channel 1200 watt amp.  Cool but the sub is about the size of a small suitcase.  

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

One day I will sell my LP collection.  To the highest bidder of course. :) 

We had a yard sale, maybe 20 years ago.  I had a hundred of two LPs, I tried to sell them.  Maybe a quarter each.  Even had a sealed Meatloaf album.  None sold, I put them all to the curb.  Kinda wished I kept them.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

We had a yard sale, maybe 20 years ago.  I had a hundred of two LPs, I tried to sell them.  Maybe a quarter each.  Even had a sealed Meatloaf album.  None sold, I put them all to the curb.  Kinda wished I kept them.

I would probably just call Amoeba or something and let them bid.