Weekend plans as Autumn officially begins?

petitepedal

Here they say that fall begins on September the first, and today is the autumnal equinox. I haven’t any plans for the weekend, however, still just taking each day as it comes, and rarely straying too far from home, and never for longer than necessary for essential errands. We’ve been getting the tail end of Atlantic storms for the last two days, and as they say, ‘‘tis an ill wind, and all that; I shall have a wee scout around for any fallen branches when I venture out in a while.

• Heart 1

3 day weekend for me. 

This morning I will be taking Wo46 to the hospital for her colonoscopy. 

Don't really have any plans for the weekend so I will probably start getting the race bikes in order for the big race coming up. 

Will be going to the Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale Friday evening to get some good big eye swiss cheese and apple fritters.  Then Saturday morning will be working at the corn maze.  Saturday afternoon and evening are WoD_P's 50th high school class reunion.  Sunday, church then at the corn maze in the afternoon.  Will be blacksmithing, giving cow train rides, showing off my sheep in the petting zoo and anything else that needs to be done.  WD_P will be demonstrating her spinning  It will be a busy weekend.

Leaving the office at 2 to head to camp.  I will be staffing this camp for this

http://circleten.org/gold-rush

Probably should mention that this is a big Scout Reach (program for youth that may not scout due to socioeconomic reasons) and so it is really cool to see the kids at camp, some for the first time.  Sadly, it is going to be a rainy weekend and not sure how many we will be cooking for.  Last year, it was over 1500.....  

• Heart 1