Cool New Bike Products for Wasting Money.

Page Turner

On 9/21/2018 at 8:26 PM, donkpow said:

When you look at road weaponry, you know that gold colored things are more commanding than things that are not gold colored. Real gold is too mushy for power riders.

I want orange anodized Ti bolts, but Ti doesn't orange too well from what I found.

23 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Is it the specific shade of orange/bronze/gold that causes a problem?

I did some looking into it, and found charts similar to this. Titanium seems unpossible to obtain a deep orange color. Its more peach. I may talk to some people who anodize Ti and get their opinions...sometimes pictures are all that good for color representation.

titanium-spectrum-web-2.jpg

Here's a good video

17 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

I want orange anodized Ti bolts, but Ti doesn't orange too well from what I found.

I had some Amazon gift $$ and didn't know what to get so bought a set of anodized cable ends in numerous colors.  I put the reds on my CX bike, blue in my old mtn bike and then put the remaining ends in my tool box and forgot about them, until I bought the Anthem.

My Anthem is black with orange and the cable ends on the rear derailure and fork lock out cable really pop.   They are more noticeable than you would think.  I wasn't looking for Orange bolts but good to know.

• Heart 1