since we are talking e-bikes

Kzoo

On 9/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, late said:

What brand? Does it have a sensor to prevent you from going over the handlebars?

Not sure why you think that it should have this problem as it's never happened to me.

Here is a link to the company that equipped my bike with e-assist.

https://arccinnovations.com/arccbicyclerange.php

Wonderful system, but it's just a pity it's so expensive. If you can find the video reviews, then I'm the white-bearded old geezer wearing the lycra.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, onbike1939 said:

Not sure why you think that it should have this problem as it's never happened to me.

Here is a link to the company that equipped my bike with e-assist.

https://arccinnovations.com/arccbicyclerange.php

Wonderful system, but it's just a pity it's so expensive. If you can find the video reviews, then I'm the white-bearded old geezer wearing the lycra.

Looks like all they do is sell e-bikes, I just want a conversion kit.

I'd love to see your video, do you have the URL handy?

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

The Aggies got outscored by Alabama, but not by as much as @2Far said.  Could you help me convince him that I accepted his bet?  He owes us a bottle of hooch if we are successful.

If you are asking me to lie, cheat and steal for you, no way!  I got better people than you to lie cheat and steal for.

Let me know how this works out for ya.

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

If you are asking me to lie, cheat and steal for you, no way!  I got better people than you to lie cheat and steal for.

Let me know how this works out for ya.

Could you steal a bottle of hooch from one of them, send it to me and then lie about it?

Also, everyone is better than me.  Good catch.

13 hours ago, late said:

Looks like all they do is sell e-bikes, I just want a conversion kit.

I'd love to see your video, do you have the URL handy?

No, they would actually convert your bike....at a cost. However the best value conversion kits are probably sold by people like "Woosh".

http://wooshbikes.co.uk/

You can see my video here:

https://arccinnovations.com/testimonials.php

Scroll down through all the VIP's to the one showing the lycra-clad shapely legs belonging to George White.....and please....do not use this image in any advertising material.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

No, they would actually convert your bike....at a cost. However the best value conversion kits are probably sold by people like "Woosh".

http://wooshbikes.co.uk/

You can see my video here:

https://arccinnovations.com/testimonials.php

Scroll down through all the VIP's to the one showing the lycra-clad shapely legs belonging to George White.....and please....do not use this image in any advertising material.

Thanks. Something to think about.

6 hours ago, onbike1939 said:

Scroll down through all the VIP's to the one showing the lycra-clad shapely legs belonging to George White...

...aren't you afraid that by allowing your image to be used on the internet like that, it will increase the number of impressionable young female stalkers in your vicinity ?

1 hour ago, No One said:

...aren't you afraid that by allowing your image to be used on the internet like that, it will increase the number of impressionable young female stalkers in your vicinity ?

I did think of that as I've had some really nasty experiences in the past. It takes a huge amount of courage on my part to wear form-hugging Lycra......I mean every time I'm taking my life in my hands.....seriously.

21 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Blood flow issues?  

As Late has said it's those women and they seem to have no control of their emotions when inflamed by my shapely bum and legs. The Post Ofice has become a no-go area for me on pension day.....I mean they had me penned into a corner by their Zimmers...it was touch and go for a while......seriously. 

18 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Why are we still talking e-bikes?  I thought the e was for electric, but I guess it is e for everlasting?

I appreciate your comments (unlike some socks), but I think the more relevant and likely divisive issue is your use of the "-".  Are you claiming they are e-bikes and not eBikes nor ebikes?  Why have you chosen that option, and don't you think it might be the reason you aren't able to differentiate between an "e" for electric and an "e" for everlasting?

Tom

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I appreciate your comments (unlike some socks), but I think the more relevant and likely divisive issue is your use of the "-".  Are you claiming they are e-bikes and not eBikes nor ebikes?  Why have you chosen that option, and don't you think it might be the reason you aren't able to differentiate between an "e" for electric and an "e" for everlasting?

Tom

I followed the example given in the thread title, you slack-eyed, googly-jawed moranic imbicile

Shimano delivers a simple but effective new e-bike experience

...thus effectively further limiting the already tiny user group of classic steel road bikes. #dinosaur:(

The only satisfaction I get from this is the knowledge that @Razors Edge plastic Di2 equipped gofast machine will soon be obsolete and worthless, just like me. :nodhead:

5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

He's dragging you down to his level @jsharr.  Don't let happen... 

YOU MORANS CHOSE THE N00B!!!! The n00b had nothing to do with being given the title, so if you ain't happy with the Grade-A n00b behavior you are getting - FOR FREE - feel free to try and find some other new n00b who can try to wow you with his/her grade-b or lower content.

Good luck! Maybe you can get that bucket of bolts parodybot to drop his sex doll empire building and find us a new n00b.  God knows he is failing miserable in business, and might as well spin his servos elsewhere.

Tom