People can't be this stupid..

KrAzY

Today at work our internet went down company wide in all locations. 

I had three people rush to my office 15 min after I heard of the problem. They asked if I got their emails about the computer issues. <insert really confused and dumbfounded look>

Me: no I didn't. The internet is down company wide.

Employee #1: I know.. we sent you an email about it.

Me: you do know who email and the internet works.... Don't you?

Employee#2: yah.. you push a button and it magically gets to where it has to go.

Me: well ya.. sort of. There is a little more to it then that.. it involves tolls and other mythological things.

Employee#1: that's not funny.. hey.. wait a second.. how come my phone is working fine and you are telling me the internet is not working. 

Me: WTF.. you can't be serious.. there is a massive difference between our system and a cell tower.

Employee#3 comes in: there is a problem with the computers.. can you reset the internet so we can fix the issue?

<Insert WTF look> Ummmmmm yyyyaaaaaaahhhh I can't do that without you filling out the proper forms. I will need the ID 10 T form filled out in duplicate, along with a proper TPS report cover sheet. You should be able to pick them up in the STL office.

I hurried and called my STL and told him I was about to be over for my hours this week and I am leaving the store. He told me to have a good weekend.. 

I grabbed my stuff and ran like hell to get away from those people.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2