Well

Square Wheels

3 hours ago, No One said:

...when it comes to the art of sock puppetry, everyone's a critic. :(

If you change your name and it is easy for other to tell who you are, it isn't puppetry, it is just a name change.

That said, there is only one Cheese, so this is like someone is stealing a hall of famer's jersey number.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

If you change your name and it is easy for other to tell who you are, it isn't puppetry, it is just a name change.

That said, there is only one Cheese, so this is like someone is stealing a hall of famer's jersey number.

52 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

It's worse than that.  The offender should be drawn and quartered and then shot.

4 hours ago, No One said:

...when it comes to the art of sock puppetry, everyone's a critic. :(

...I briefly considered changing my username to "@real_ Kzoo" , but I was afraid someone's head would explode like a CF bike.:runcirclsmiley:

• Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Bite me

5 minutes ago, Madderr Maxx said:

Screw you, maxx.

...this sounds a lot more like @_____ than it does @Square Wheels . The @Square Wheels I know would never respond in this fashion.

What have you done with him ? Is he now in the basement, bound back to back with @Redfacedwalrus ?  Are there any ransom demands ?

51 minutes ago, No One said:

...this sounds a lot more like @_____ than it does @Square Wheels . The @Square Wheels I know would never respond in this fashion.

What have you done with him ? Is he now in the basement, bound back to back with @Redfacedwalrus ?  Are there any ransom demands ?

I can confirm I haven't been fed in days, SW is missing. Send help.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1