Today at school....

Forum Administrator

I was walking though the building this morning and got stopped by a few kindergarten girls. They told me there was an eighth grade boy in the girl's bathroom. The eighth grade boys are incredibly impulsive and this is something I can absolutely see them doing. I go right into the eighth grade classrooms and let them have it. I laid into them something good. I ended by telling them they had until 9:00 a.m. to come to me and the only punishment would be a detention. If they came to me at 9:01, the punishment would be much more severe. 

I walked out and did the morning announcements. As soon as the announcements were over, I was told there were students who wanted to talk to me. I walked out to see them and there she was. We have an eighth grade girl who has short hair that could be confused as a boy's haircut by a five-year-old.  She was the "boy" in the girl's bathroom. Her and her friends confirmed everything the kindergarteners said. 

She didn't get a detention.... Just an apology. 

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

That is the sort of build/voice of the ones I have trouble with.

When I first met my wife she was very thin with short blonde hair. She worked retail and complained that people thought she was a guy. She always wore ear rings to try to let people know. (That was before guys wore ear rings). It wasn’t long after we got married she gained some weight and boobage and grew her hair longer. That was never a problem after that.