Hey Old#7, how did you make your jappy mac?

Randomguy

Sorry for the delay in response, I didn't see your post until now. Start your pasta boiling water in a pot. Heat oven to 350. Make a roux: In a saucepan, melt 2 tblsp unsalted butter, whisk in 2 tblsp flour and stir until flour cooks to medium-brown/tan. Reduce heat to medium and add a cup or two of milk, then add 8 ounces cheddar and 8 ounces gouda with chile peppers or pepper jack cheese. Shredded or cubed, don't matter. Stir until melted. When the pasta is al dente, drain and put in a buttered casserole and pour cheese sauce over top. Top with bread crumbs and bake 20 minutes. Broil top to golden brown if desired.

The chile gouda cheese was good but not a spicy as I was expecting. Very creamy and tasty though. 

• Heart 2

On 9/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, Old#7 said:

Sorry for the delay in response, I didn't see your post until now. Start your pasta boiling water in a pot. Heat oven to 350. Make a roux: In a saucepan, melt 2 tblsp unsalted butter, whisk in 2 tblsp flour and stir until flour cooks to medium-brown/tan. Reduce heat to medium and add a cup or two of milk, then add 8 ounces cheddar and 8 ounces gouda with chile peppers or pepper jack cheese. Shredded or cubed, don't matter. Stir until melted. When the pasta is al dente, drain and put in a buttered casserole and pour cheese sauce over top. Top with bread crumbs and bake 20 minutes. Broil top to golden brown if desired.

The chile gouda cheese was good but not a spicy as I was expecting. Very creamy and tasty though. 

You do add extra jalapenos, right?