Very British tea

late

I drank Ahmad tea for a while, liked it a lot. I got it from a gourmet shop that went under. It's not an expensive brand, at all. I'd forgotten about it. I did a search, 'best breakfast tea', and Ahmad popped up.

So I ordered some Ahmad English Breakfast, and Primetime English.

https://www.amazon.com/Ahmad-English-Breakfast-Pack-Total/dp/B00GRS0H4S/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1537831254&sr=8-4&keywords=ahmad+english+breakfast+tea&dpID=51TelzRjE8L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

If you like Earl Grey, they make a number of blends, like Melange and Imperial, never tried them myself. I am vaguely curious, just not enough to buy a box.

If you want tea with a lot of caffeine, try Kusmi. Too much caffeine for me, but it's a very high quality tea.

https://www.amazon.com/RUSSIAN-BLENDS-Kusmi-ASSORTMENT-TINS-4-40/dp/B002B88G3C/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1537831154&sr=8-3&keywords=russian+tea&dpID=510Jy9UdXLL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I discovered Adagio tea tonite. They offer sample sizes, so I ordered 4 samples. 2 were Hunan Gold and Yunnan Gold, should be interesting.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

I always like Kusmi, although I tended to prefer the flavored teas.  I like their bourbon vanilla and their caramel.

In terms of flavor, they just nail it.

But then the buzz kicks in like you just had a double espresso.

Ahmad’s Is my usual brand and it’s their Cardomon scented I buy, it’s all I drink in fact. Loose, it’s a minimum 500g pack, which I can get for £3.99 in a Yemeni shoppe in town, called Al Zaheer: they’ve got a great deal on Tunisian EVO at £1.99 for 750ml and I need some today, but not tea, I am still well stocked with it.

British tea it certainly is, despite the Indian name, they are called in full, Ahmad’s of London.