Caption Contest

jsharr

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

That's over HALFWAY to a BAN!!! WTF are you trying to get people banned?

Tom

And you were just about to lose your n00b status and then this.  What a setback for you.  You obviously have no understanding of Potatoe Points and how they can be used.  Please ask next time before you make another fool of yourself.

Just now, Kzoo said:

And you were just about to lose your n00b status and then this.  What a setback for you.  You obviously have no understanding of Potatoe Points and how they can be used.  Please ask next time before you make another fool of yourself.

I'm a n00b at least until we add a new n00b.  I'm pretty sure, despite my long and well received tenure here, I am still the n00b.  Please don't promote me until some other proper n00b comes along.

Tom

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm a n00b at least until we add a new n00b.  I'm pretty sure, despite my long and well received tenure here, I am still the n00b.  Please don't promote me until some other proper n00b comes along.

Tom

If you don't get with the program you might never be promoted.

Just now, Kzoo said:

We will cross that bridge when we get there. FIRST we need some outreach to find a new batch of n00b candidates.  After you and jsharr vet them, we might be able to test their merits and assign them proper classifications.  I doubt it will be as easy as you think to find grade-A n00bs.  

Tom

16 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

That's over HALFWAY to a BAN!!! WTF are you trying to get people banned?

Tom

12 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Tom

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Just now, Razors Edge said:

We will cross that bridge when we get there. FIRST we need some outreach to find a new batch of n00b candidates.  After you and jsharr vet them, we might be able to test their merits and assign them proper classifications.  I doubt it will be as easy as you think to find grade-A n00bs.  

Tom

For the record, you both suck at captioning this photo and as a result you will have to split the points.  I award 8,711,844 potato points to Thom and 8,711,845 potatoe points to @Kzoo.  Kzoo got the rounded up half potatoe point beause he is not an ignorant noob.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

For the record, you both suck at captioning this photo and as a result you will have to split the points.

Hold on! That little dog on the left was saying, "That's over HALFWAY to a BAN!!! WTF are you trying to get people banned?" to the little kid (jsharr jr.).  That's FUNNY!  A dog talking to a kid about getting banned on a cycling forum!?!?!?! GOLD!

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Hold on! That little dog on the left was saying, "That's over HALFWAY to a BAN!!! WTF are you trying to get people banned?" to the little kid (jsharr jr.).  That's FUNNY!  A dog talking to a kid about getting banned on a cycling forum!?!?!?! GOLD!

Tom

It is too late to try and ingratiate yourself by lying.  Now if you steal the points from @Kzoo I may give you a modicum of respect.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

FAIL  You are making the assumption that we are looking for Grade A n00bs.  Not so.  We take anyone.

#lookinthemirror

See, anyone lower than a Grade A n00b would KNOW that!  There is no way @donkpow was thinking this joint was selective.

Tom