Knee replacement

Tizeye

Just looked and sorry for all the typos/omissions in the original post. Was done on my iPhone as I had to use cellular while conserving battery for calls. I later found the charging station. Hospital's free wifi was crap, labeled "unsecure network" and no browser - Safari, Chrome, Firefox - would work on the phone, iPad or laptop I had with me, and none had the option to ignore an unsecure network warning. It blocked everything, even the attempt on my laptop to link to my VPN on my home router which I knew would be secure. GRRRRR! Same way with wife's phone when she got to her room. Told her to turn wifi off and only use cellular.

Yes, the Dr is good and in the leading orthopedic practice. I would switch to her but the Dr I see is in the same practice and internal switching is more complicated that going elsewhere. Plus, she doesn't do shoulders while mine does knees and shoulders which is my newest issue. Looks like I may end up doing PT for rotator cuff along with my wife. She schedules her surgeries at the end of the month. Took about and hour and half...and this was her third of the day. Stated would check in on wife at 6:30 this morning, then clarified why so early as she has surgery starting at 7AM.

12 hours ago, 2Far said:

Do the PT like a Navy SEAL. I set my watch for 1 hour repeats: get up, take a leak, take a lap round the downstairs, do a set of PTs, refill the water bottle, back in the recliner.

Take the anti-inflammatories before PT. 

Stay ahead of the pain. 

Hoo  Yah!