Good morning!!

sheep_herder

Good morning, We had another drive to Pittsburgh in the rain morning. It still amazes me how well they drive in Pittsburgh. We got in, got treatment and got out and now my wife is back at work in her dad’s office. I think I’ll piddle around in the shop for awhile. I need to make new doors for the shed but not ready to start that yet. Still putting tools away and cleaning up.

• Heart 1

Day 3 of my conference. Meeting one of my vendors today and we are going to walk the expo floor so he can show me many of the the products they use and look at some options. Driving home later today.

I walked the floor yesterday and bumped into numerous old friends.  Happens when you have been in the industry 30 years...

Morning.  Another rainy day here in Big D.  Woke up around 5AM and just listened to the rain pattering on the roof.  Romeo came up for some morning ear scritches and tummy rubs.   Got the boys up around 6:30.  Ironed a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt for Ryan for picture day at school and then hit the shower.

Has rained since Friday.  Most of the area lakes are up 5 or more feet.   US 75 in Plano Texas was shut down due to high water over the weekend.  I have never heard of this before in our area.