Well that didn't take long..

Wilbur

Maxx steals my moniker in 30 minutes.   How about you just be "RC Wilbur"?   Have a little respect for the departed. 

It has been fun, mostly, but the forum has strayed so far from the fun loving, anything goes, forum it was intended to be from the start, that I have largely lost interest. 

A forum a presidents name can't be used in is a long way from where I want to be.   Nice knowing you all. 

6 minutes ago, ___ said:

Maxx steals my moniker in 30 minutes.   How about you just be "RC Wilbur"?   Have a little respect for the departed. 

It has been fun, mostly, but the forum has strayed so far from the fun loving, anything goes, forum it was intended to be from the start, that I have largely lost interest. 

A forum a presidents name can't be used in is a long way from where I want to be.   Nice knowing you all. 

Have a Snickers.

• Awesome 2

Meh. Real walkalways do exactly that, they walk away sans fuss, never look back and are never heard from again. Attention seekers announce their flounce, and are gone all of what, a couple of days at most? Then return with their usual shtick to regale us: I hope this is the present case, because you’re a valuable asset to this forum, Wilbur, and I must be among the many who’d miss ya.

• Awesome 1