The tits are all over my fat balls now

pedalphile

Very pleased to report they are now visiting pretty regularly, sometimes two at a time. Adults, I saw the blue cap clearly on Saturday morning, I was standing at the hifi just to the L of the window when one came, I reckon I was no more than four and a half feet away; very special moment.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, jsharr said:

nothing, but they both have a great deal to do with your fat balls I would suspect.

Don't ever leave us Jsharrrrr. ?

5 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Very pleased to report they are now visiting pretty regularly, sometimes two at a time. Adults. I saw the brunette clearly on Saturday morning, I was standing at the hifi just to the L of the window when one came, I reckon I was no more than four and a half feet away; very special moment.

?‍♂️

• Haha 1

The birds up north were just crazy...flying into the windows quite a bit... The lady I stayed with who has lived up there for years..couldn't believe how they were hitting the windows...not sure if it was due to the cold snap that hit..something like 28 degrees Saturday Night..but they continued to hit the windows on Sunday :dontknow:  I did see 4 Blue Jays hanging out under a tree...  Hawks are headed south.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, Sharpy said:

Where yu get the fat to make the suet? Stores around here throw it all away................

All the meat markets around here sell suet. Usually they package it with a mesh bag to put it in for feeding birds. You must not have enough people in your area feeding birds. I usually buy pre-made pecker blocks by the case. They are formulated to fit in the cages they sell and to not melt and get disgusting in warm weather.

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

He was banned, no?  

He thought he was wronged. He was reprimanded for making a comment which he felt was unfair, and upset that someone who called him a name was not similarly “warned”.  I’m not sure what that back and forth had been, but it really seemed to bother him. It’s too bad that he left.