Please post pics of your animal companions

Kirby

This is my spoiled brat of a dog Romeo meeting Remi the Wonderhound at the pet adoption.  We wanted to make sure they got along.  This was hours after we met Remi and in just a few minutes he became part of our pack.  Romeo threw up on the kid in the black t shirt on the way home.

Image may contain: 2 people, dog, grass, sky, outdoor and nature

• Heart 1

This is Sparky.  Sparky was my girl.  She would walk with me when I moved the yard.  I could let her off the leash to chase squirrels and she would stop on command and come back to me.  She was amazing with the boys.

Image may contain: one or more people and dog

Image may contain: 1 person

Obviously taken years ago, but I love these pics of Sparky and Wade and Ryan and Frog.  Sparky loved Frog.  You will not that Frog is not all chewed up.  That is becuase Sparky LOVED Frog.  Frog went everywhere with Sparky.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

I had a red fox run out from under a pine tree I was mowing around about two hours ago. He must have been sleeping under there. Sorry I didn’t manage to get his picture. I wonder if he is keeping our feral cat population under control?  

Here is a picture of Dimond (the blue fish) and Mary (the dark pink fish) my granddaughter picked them out and named them.

image.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

This is Doc.  He loves Martha.  Martha gives him carrots and apples and oats whenever we go to see him at the farm.  Or it could be Homer.  I get Homer and Doc confused.

Image may contain: horse and outdoor

wtf? How does Doc open the door to go in...without opposable thumbs???

is there an app for that?

• Haha 1

And Beemer (BMW) the cat with ADHD.

20181001_192418.thumb.jpg.e709a155b2ab6dbf2b3d18c2a593c615.jpg

Little Giza the rarely seen.  Womaxx's cancer cat is attached to her at the hip

20181001_192159.thumb.jpg.1c37e7de6466bef03a0bbe8decb5670d.jpg

Clyde, the 15 lb not quite siamese who came with youngest son.  Bonnie his sister is almost never seen.  They are both half relatives to Giza.  This is a particularly unflattering shot as he has come upstairs to hunt for our cats.  :unhappy:

20181001_192237.thumb.jpg.d204c1ce98dae70f0ea129a7403b0bb9.jpg

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Good job, ChrisL reuniting the pup with its family!

He really was a sweet little guy.  He was roaming around the house constantly and then would come sit with me and cry for a bit and then roam again.  He was also really generous with the kisses.   

We kept going out into the neighborhood as we figured someone would be looking for him.  He actually roamed quiet a distance and crossed a busy street in the dark. The 3rd time we went out we found his family who was searching for him.

• Heart 1