Inspiration

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

Seeing progress inspires me to make more progress.  Here's hoping I can see a maintained healthy weight over weeks and months as progress.

I've started running a bit, too. :o

Running is evil.  Yet, I dig it.

I've been hovering between 192 to 196 the past month.  It's a good weight for me.  I plan on doing some weight lifting though so I'll gain some back there.

Couch

Running is evil.  Yet, I dig it.

I've been hovering between 192 to 196 the past month.  It's a good weight for me.  I plan on doing some weight lifting though so I'll gain some back there.

Couch

That's about my weight range, I also need to put on some.  The swimming I did this summer played havoc on my shoulders again.  Need to add some more muscle there again.  That's my never ending battle.

• Awesome 1

my mother inspires me every day....not in the good way people usually mean when they say such a thing. 

hard to explain.

see the first line of judith.  you'll get it.

I'm walking with you on this one.  I have many examples in my life, that lead me in another direction.  A different path.   

Still, I'm unbelievably fortunate to have others in my life that are great examples of humanity.  I've met many of them on LF.  I won't name names, but I'm sure many feel the same way.

Couch

• 4 years later...