Deer Crossing - turn down volume if at work - WOW!

Ltdskilz

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Hey, @Kzoo, just wondering something.  If the OP would have titled this thread "I didn't see this one coming...", what would it have scored?  Asking for a friend.

Good questions.  Let me throw a draft together and let the meter have at it.

And the Parody Meter says............... 8.98

18 minutes ago, Kirby said:

:(  Poor deer.

I have to agree.  Tough to see that.

#snowflake

.....I can't help but marvel at the video quality - crystal clear.  I feel like that flash drive must be full after three miles.  (I guess you need to be able to clearly read a license plate)

18 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

If you were one of the cyclists how would you go about getting that poor dead deer home for the barbie? They’ve got no racks or panniers, and it ain’t going to fit in your jersey pocket.

In my neck of the woods a redneck would show up with a 4 wheeler in a matter of minutes..

23 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

In my neck of the woods a redneck would show up with a 4 wheeler in a matter of minutes..

That’s kind of my point: as a largely non meat eating flexitarian with a penchant for free food, as a cyclist I’d be first to that corpse and would want to secure it for mesen, so I’m axing, what would you do in that sitch? For sure, that poor thing would be going home with me. I allus carry a Swiss Army knife, so would gut it to lighten the load then fasten it’s hooves together with a cable tie, which I also allus carry for jury rig repairs, and wear the beast over one shoulder for the ride. You got anything better?

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, pedalphile said:

That’s kind of my point: as a largely non meat eating flexitarian with a penchant for free food, as a cyclist I’d be first to that corpse and would want to secure it for mesen, so I’m axing, what would you do in that sitch? For sure, that poor thing would be going home with me. I allus carry a Swiss Army knife, so would gut it to lighten the load then fasten it’s hooves together with a cable tie, which I also allus carry for jury rig repairs, and wear the beast over one shoulder for the ride. You got anything better?

that sounds pretty spot on there.