So, I'm walking to the 'Y'...

tybeegb

2 hours ago, tybeegb said:

Then he asked me how old I thought he was.  I say 84.  Well, he's 66.  I tell him I've got him by two years at 68.  Then he starts up again about how he didn't do things in moderation when he was younger, but now he can have a little nip and a smoke now and then but doesn't over do it like he used to.  

Sobering to meet others just a few years away.  I was stunned a friend of mine and she's only 1 yr. younger than I, she chose to move in senior's /retirement home when she and hubby turned 57.,

4 hours ago, pedalphile said:

I must have been a year or two older than that wee chap, say, 5 years olde, when I first tried a smoke; I led a sheltered life in some ways ?

On more consideration I call BS and fake news, that fag is not even lit, it’s a staged photo, like those I’ve done with the cats when they’re blissed out sleeping, shoved a smoke in their lips and scattered empty beer bottles around. I hate fake news; at least when I tried a smoke at 5 y/o it was lit, and made me properly poorly.

11 hours ago, pedalphile said:

On more consideration I call BS and fake news, that fag is not even lit, it’s a staged photo, like those I’ve done with the cats when they’re blissed out sleeping, shoved a smoke in their lips and scattered empty beer bottles around. I hate fake news; at least when I tried a smoke at 5 y/o it was lit, and made me properly poorly.

Indeed. We should outlaw all expressions of imagination. It just confuses the issues.

cd7d116b409cc98b1f3c84bb88d6b6ae.jpg