A few new ones from the sheepdog trial

sheep_herder

14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

The sharpest knife I have, a Damascus steeled beauty, is currently not in a drawer, it is on my counter about to do war with the veggies and aromatics about to go into my Thai fisk soup, with bonito.

1 minute ago, pedalphile said:

The sharpest knife I have, a Damascus steeled beauty, is currently not in a drawer, it is on my counter about to do war with the veggies and aromatics about to go into my Thai fisk soup, with bonito.

Quit deflecting and answer his question.  Hint: this is not really about knives.

• Awesome 1

@Kzoo now I know how you feel when I prove your points for you.

I am not sure that Pedalphiles puck sits flat on the ice, if you know what I mean.

When did the Cafe stop being about deflection and begin answering the question axed, think you?

It's a new initiative from management to deflect deflections in order to restore some order to the organization's organizational operation.

Now answer his questions. 

I'm sorry you're not getting to go to your trip in Idaho, SH.  But thank you for these great pics.  The dog in number 3 is wonderful, but I think I'm partial to the great sheep faces in the first picture.  There's something so regal about them.

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

It's a new initiative from management to deflect deflections in order to restore some order to the organization's organizational operation.

Now answer his questions. 

Yes, just as soon as you apologise for and withdraw the stupid racial and personal slur from earlier today: I’m up there for any banter or battle of wits, but you need to rise above that lazy sheot and get creative with it, play nicely, like.

3 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Yes, just as soon as you apologise for and withdraw the stupid racial and personal slur from earlier today: I’m up there for any banter or battle of wits, but you need to rise above that lazy sheot and get creative with it, play nicely, like.

Link please.

I don't know but it seems to me that Sheepherder's posts are all too wholesome and healthy somehow, and this makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd feel much better if he could post a few showing him watching crap TV while munching on Hershey bars and drinking cheap beer......just saying.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

I don't know but it seems to me that Sheepherder's posts are all too wholesome and healthy somehow, and this makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd feel much better if he could post a few showing him watching crap TV while munching on Hershey bars and drinking cheap beer......just saying.

This may be your best post ever.  On point and check full of truth.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

This may be your best post ever.  On point and check full of truth.

I'm sorry but you're not paying attention.......there have been many......so many.

How many pearls must I cast

how many will the swinish feet tramp down

before my soaring spirit flags..............sigh...

1 hour ago, onbike1939 said:

I would like to hear some tales from Sheep_Herders past.....