What'd I miss?

Zephyr

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I do not mis-score parodies.  I simply read the meter.  If you created sucky parodies don't be upset with sucky scores.

I would love, I repeat LOVE to see a picture of you and the parody meter rating a parody.  Until that time, I will stick by my unfounded, baseless accusation.  You sir, are clearly guilty until proven innocent.  I will call @Zackny as my first character witness.

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

3rd time.  He came back the first 2 times.

In his Exit thread I posited that real walkaways do exactly that, Walk Away and never look back or be heard of again, but that those who announce their flounce usually turn up again days or weeks later, and that I hoped for the latter in this case.

6 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

In his Exit thread I posited that real walkaways do exactly that, Walk Away and never look back or be heard of again, but that those who announce their flounce usually turn up again days or weeks later, and that I hoped for the latter in this case.

I think it was your response that set him on his path.  Imagine that.  A Brit pushing out a Canadian.

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

They took suck to a new level with the overtime 4th and one punt.

22 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think his post implies what's new.

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

They took suck to a new level with the overtime 4th and one punt.

I see this differently. I think folks in Dallas are in denial. It's been almost 10 years since they haven't sucked or been mediocre. Just sayin'

6 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I see this differently. I think folks in Dallas are in denial. It's been almost 10 years since they haven't sucked or been mediocre. Just sayin'

The Dallas Suckage began when Jerry fired Jimmy and vowed to win a Superbowl "his way".  I believe he should append that with "or die trying" because he will never see one his way and the suckage will continue.  In the end, he will make Al Davis look restrained and understated.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

No, no, no!  It's always the Brits fault.  Except @onbike1939. He's a Brit by coercion (and a lot of lost wars)

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

So are the Canadians...  Sort'a

You chaps are silly billies, and seem stuck in the past somehow? Like you’ve never got over something, a post Colonial chip on the shoulder, perhaps? Shirley we’re all friends now, Special Friends at that, you know, the so-called Special Relationship thing? ?

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The Dallas Suckage began when Jerry fired Jimmy and vowed to win a Superbowl "his way".  I believe he should append that with "or die trying" because he will never see one his way and the suckage will continue.  In the end, he will make Al Davis look restrained and understated.

You, sir, are correct. You are hopeful but not delusional by yesteryear.

2 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

You chaps are silly billies, and seem stuck in the past somehow? Like you’ve never got over something, a post Colonial chip on the shoulder, perhaps? Shirley we’re all friends now, Special Friends at that, you know, the so-called Special Relationship thing? ?

I love you guys. It's only your teeth I have concerns about.

I love you guys. It's only your teeth I have concerns about.

No need in mine case, I have too few left to much concern mesen, never mind others, with the exception of my student at the dental hospital, who is close to completion of her first ever, and my third, partial upper denture.

You, sir, are correct. You are hopeful but not delusional by yesteryear.

That reminds me of a season 20ish years ago, the then Five Nations Rugby Union annual competition, in which at midway point both Ireland and Scotland were winless and pointless, and one report in the Guardian had the line, Scotland management think the situation is serious but not yet critical, while the Irish are saying their situation is critical, but not yet serious.