My fingertip

pedalphile

14 minutes ago, pedalphile said:
31 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

We're talking a digital finger tip here as opposed to an analog finger tip, right?

Could I have been any more clearer?

3 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Right on the pad of my right index finger, the bit I use to tripe with

Yes you could have.  So this is an analog digit?

11 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

I have a new axe. Never been used yet. Want me to amputate? I work cheaper than a Dr.

I has two ne uns, a wee one for kindling type of thing and a mediocre sized one, both as sharp as, so am well set up for self surgery, though I’m a Righty I am enough ambidextrous to cope. I’ll see how it is tomorrow.

5 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Right on the pad of my right index finger, the bit I use to tripe with, it stings like a bastard, hurts even, as if there’s a splinter there, but I cannot see anything there at all, no mark or blemish or bruise, Nothing. What’s going on?

Are you blonde?  I have to ask, as your plight reminded me of this poor lass you see.

A blonde told her doctor that she was really worried because every part of her body hurt.

The doctor looked concerned and said, "Show me where."

The blonde touched her own arm and screamed, "Ouch!"

Then she touched her leg and screamed, "Ouch!"

She touched her nose and cried, "Ouch!"

She looked at her doctor and said, "See? It hurts everywhere!"

The doctor laughed and said, "Don't worry; it's not serious. You've just got a broken index finger."

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Are you blonde?  I have to ask, as your plight reminded me of this poor lass you see.

A blonde told her doctor that she was really worried because every part of her body hurt.

The doctor looked concerned and said, "Show me where."

The blonde touched her own arm and screamed, "Ouch!"

Then she touched her leg and screamed, "Ouch!"

She touched her nose and cried, "Ouch!"

She looked at her doctor and said, "See? It hurts everywhere!"

The doctor laughed and said, "Don't worry; it's not serious. You've just got a broken index finger."

Ha Ha, good one. I am not blonde, though. Was brown and is now a lot greyer than brown.

Does it hurt only when you press on it and at a certain spot or does it sting in general all over the tip of the finger?

A quick google of "stinging finger tip" turned up a bunch of listings. The one I looked at had no clear solution except to wait until it goes away:

https://healthunlocked.com/nras/posts/130134049/has-anyone-else-had-this-strange-finger-pain

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Does it hurt only when you press on it and at a certain spot or does it sting in general all over the tip of the finger?

A quick google of "stinging finger tip" turned up a bunch of listings. The one I looked at had no clear solution except to wait until it goes away:

https://healthunlocked.com/nras/posts/130134049/has-anyone-else-had-this-strange-finger-pain

Hurts only when pressed or stressed, just in t’ one place. Yeah, I decided to as you say, wait and see what happens with it, no need for yet for anything precipitate or drastic. And the normalisation continues.