Miss me?

MoseySusan

12 minutes ago, Further said:

Welcome back aboard. 

But

We aren't imaginary, there are real people here, with real victories, losses, wins, setbacks, problems, squabbles,  empathy, and triumphs & tragedies.

And you can be part of it all with a few keystrokes...   :hapydance:

I am only partly real

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

A NEW n00b!!!!!! YAY!!!!  Finally, the torch is passed!  My prayers have been answered.

Just have to get the idiot @jsharr and his muppet @Kzoo to rubber stamp this and we'll be cruising into better days!

Tom

As a n00b you again show that you know nothing.

Roadsue is a long time peep.  You are not.  She is a refugee of the LF.  

On the SW ladder you are on the bottom rung, Roadsue is on a top rung.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Forum Administrator said:

Weird...  I came back after a bit of a vacation too.  I guess I missed everyone...

Even though I don’t know the majority of people here in person, I’ve been conversing  online with them for at least 15 years some of them. I think about us often.

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

Yay. Welcome back Roadsue!!!

How is the land of enchantment?

Ready for Democrats in office, an end to high stakes testing and value added teacher evaluations, and legal weed.... 

How are things in your world?

11 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Ready for  legal weed.... 

...legal weed came in here in California with barely a ripple.  There was already so much illegal weed that it seemed to make not much difference.

Wheels needs that hug because he has become a disgusting workaholic, and will probably drive himself to an early grave with the sundry cares of management. :(

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, No One said:

...legal weed came in here in California with barely a ripple.  There was already so much illegal weed that it seemed to make not much difference.

Wheels needs that hug because he has become a disgusting workaholic, and will probably drive himself to an early grave with the sundry cares of management. :(

I’m thinking legalizing weed will go similarly here. There are already CBD shops in every strip mall and medical marijuana has been a thing for years.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Everybody knows the n00b :(  They refuse to promote me, but I am angling to use mysterious SW "points" to buy an upgrade ASAP.  Cross your fingers for me.

Tom

...I will give you all my mysterious SW "points" if you promise that once you are a person of substance, you will do only good here.

I don't want to contribute to some pervert or other degenerate attaining full member status.  Those are my terms.

9 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

A NEW n00b!!!!!! YAY!!!!  Finally, the torch is passed!  My prayers have been answered.

Just have to get the idiot @jsharr and his muppet @Kzoo to rubber stamp this and we'll be cruising into better days!

Tom

Sorry sport.  Sue is not a new noob.  She was here long before you.

Besides, didn't we vote you permanent noob status.

3 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

If you like imaginary people you should hang out in my head. My characters are finally talking to me again, so I'm closing in on the end of book three. Word of warning--it's a little crowded in there, but I'm sure they'll make room for you.

As long as I’m the good person... I’d settle for ambiguous motives leaning toward harmless foil. 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, roadsue said:

As long as I’m the good person... I’d settle for ambiguous motives leaning toward harmless foil. 

Yeah, I don't think I could ever cast you as the evil villain type, but if you want to be hot female cop that gets to slap the bad guy around a little, I'm sure we can work that out.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Yeah, I don't think I could ever cast you as the evil villain type, but if you want to be hot female cop that gets to slap the bad guy around a little, I'm sure we can work that out.

I don’t know whether to feel cool with being inspirational, or creeped out that this scenario plays out in your head. 

???#authortalk

• Haha 2

It was some of my family and friends from high school who made FB life difficult. Posting their racist, you name it phobic memes like we were all members in the Bigotry of the Day club. And every other person’s account getting hacked. I just said done. 

But I like people who ride bikes and we’ve been in each other’s lives for too long to walk away from all y’all completely. 

• Heart 1