What Are "Points"?

Razors Edge

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...and how do you get them?

image.png.c7e0d5534f128acbcde2e72378775fa4.png

Tom

Tom, those are the wrong points.  This is the real score card. I'm going to have this forever... and I'm honored that @maddmaxx gave it to me. There was only a small blip in SWC history you could have gotten this from him and I wear it like a badge of honor.  Sad thing is, I actually wasn't trying or wanted to get it.  But it's that irony that I share with Max that makes it so special.  Sorry chap.  

image.thumb.png.116fbb90ca664bc3830610db5341cdb7.png

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, roadsue said:

Points?

1E9515CD-97BA-420E-AA98-62336F6AC343.thumb.jpeg.7024f25986945ae7aa4b69b8fefde98f.jpeg

I must say, I appreciate this post - a LOT - but I don't think it has anything to do with SWC "points" :(  I would be willing to further examine this photo to make sure I am 100% positive, though.

In the meantime, my total has grown, but for no apparent reason or for any apparent goal.

image.png.d818dafa9c98b4f4adcbe0452b641549.png

Tom

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

I have a point to make in answer to this, and on point; but will save it for the morning, when I’m sober, and can see and tripe more better. It is explosive,  and those with chests to clear and get ahead of this, take heed, t’ clock is ticking - still to a Germanic time, mind.

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, pedalphile said:

I have a point to make in answer to this, and on point; but will save it for the morning, when I’m sober, and can see and tripe more better. It is explosive,  and those with chests to clear and get ahead of this, take heed, t’ clock is ticking - still to a Germanic time, mind.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:10 AM, Razors Edge said:

...and how do you get them?

image.png.c7e0d5534f128acbcde2e72378775fa4.png

Tom

Here is how I got mine:

a week past Saturday in this thread posted by jsharr

kzoo, as is his wont, was baiting me quite dully and without wit or invention, and as so often when losing the repartee he simply resorted to channelling your POTUS, like a bad audition for some Daily Show rip off - see the last post in the thread - and when I pointed it out thusly

Pure Trumpist response: as little as I thought of you and thought to sink lower unpossible, you gazumph your nadir. Chapeau.

Whereupon SW suspended my posting rights, issued a warning and gave one point. I was indignant about this as you may imagine, and appealed the injustice of it to SW, and am still awaiting a response from him.

So I put it to you all, does that seem fair? Kzoo can sit there all day spouting the Trumpian rhetoric, but I get points for pointing out he’s doing it?

PS in a post next day kzoo called me BritBreath: I wonder did he get a warning point for that personal abuse?

• Whatever 1

1 hour ago, pedalphile said:

Whereupon SW suspended my posting rights, issued a warning and gave one point

Those are different kinds of points, but that does bring up the question of why there are two types of points to begin with - one that is apparently useless :( and another that is bad.  

But, Peds, your rant is in the wrong thread.  I'd say it belongs over there in the "forum suggestions/feedback" area.  

Tom

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

But you couldn't post Jennifer Aniston or Jennifer Grey photos?  Sure seems like you did the bare minimum this morning :(

Tom

I would tell you to Bite Me, Butt Munch, but I will not bestow that high honor on a lowly n00b.

Instead, I give you this.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I used to like Jennifer Gardner, until she got all nosey about what I had in my wallet. 

I've never liked her.  Something about her personality rubs me the wrong way.  She is pretty enough, but just seems annoying.  The credit card ads definitely don't help either.

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I've never liked her.  Something about her personality rubs me the wrong way.  She is pretty enough, but just seems annoying.  The credit card ads definitely don't help either.

Tom

I don’t like her well enough to even spell her name correctly. Probably because she was married to that goof Ben Affleck.

There was a teenage girl assisting the referees at my 10 year-old nephew's soccer game Friday night. She was holding a flag to signal when the ball went out of bounds and was assigned to the sideline where all the parents were sitting. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy soccer uniform - having played on the same field earlier when it was warm. But at night, under the lights, it was about 55F and breezy, she was cold and her ample headlights were on and making a great set of points, drawing attention away from a great pair of legs and a really fit-looking body.

All the dads of the kids on the teams were stealing glances at her after first making sure their wives didn't see them doing it.

I was wearing a heavy flannel shirt, had a jacket I didn't need and lent it her. My XXL jacket hid virtually everything, drawing some negative head shakes at me from some of the men.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 7:00 PM, Razors Edge said:

I must say, I appreciate this post - a LOT - but I don't think it has anything to do with SWC "points" :(  I would be willing to further examine this photo to make sure I am 100% positive, though.

In the meantime, my total has grown, but for no apparent reason or for any apparent goal.

image.png.d818dafa9c98b4f4adcbe0452b641549.png

Tom

Okay, there MUST be something screwy with the points system. From 3,770 to 13,000 in a month? I am not posting any more than normal!

image.png.ead98b36c622e485b7a2ed617dec7661.png

image.png.a14cd4cc8c251a0dacb5d67ebc429ce0.png