USB cables

Square Wheels

3 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

I think I posted a similar topic once.  Since then I don't believe my odds have increased significantly.  If I somehow manage to get it right on the first try, it seems noteworthy.

This happens when your planets are in alignment on your horoscope or if no one is around to see.

On the old SB, if you see the blue, then it is upside down.  But that may only be USB 2 (or 3?) cables? Graphic below shows it is USB 3 :D  Some of my computers have a USB 2 port, and a USB 3 port next to each other. And now I have the C on my newer laptops.  Jeebus - constant change.

It is dopey that it wasn't better done, but we are learning (as all the USB C love shows).

image.png.e75b98bbdfedd823ee69dde9cfb744af.png

Tom

The front gate at my gaff almost never closes properly on the catch if you just swing it shut, nearly allus requires snicking properly by hand: but in 2006 I swung it shut behind me as I rode through and it shut properly on three, yes I said THREE, consecutive occasions. Unbelievable, and it hasn’t happened a single time since. Unbelievable I say.

• Haha 1