Another trail cam pic

smudge

Good pic.  Over the years we've only seen that once here.  Winter must be coming as the number of deer visiting most nights is on the increase.  We're up to about 8 regulars now.  The camera has been aimed farther out from the house to catch more pics of the deer and fewer of the smaller critters.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Your line reminds me of the joke that a few years ago won Best in Fringe Joke at the Edinburgh International Festival

Hedgehogs, eh? Why can’t they just share the hedge?

Some day I would like to go to the Fringe. My son has performed there, he tells me it’s amazing.

35 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Some day I would like to go to the Fringe. My son has performed there, he tells me it’s amazing.

I performed there, to some great reviews, I might add. We also did a bit of busking while we were meant to be promoting the show to the punters passing in Prince’s Street, me on the harmonica, jamming Anarchy in the UK: oh Happy, Happy times they were. One day in our very warm and airless venue (it was a space in the bus depot) one of our four man cast had a seizure and collapsed on stage, I was the first to react and go to his aid and turn to the audience and axe em to leave, please, to which there was at first no reaction, they must have thought it was just all part of the show, then the lights went up, and other crew came rushing onto the stage, the Director et cetera, and they started to leave. That was a scary day, we were all very concerned about Richard, but a doc checked him over and found nothing amiss, we went on again the next day, and for the rest of the run without further incidents of that kind, thank dog.

• Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, smudge said:

Yup. HoSmudge has been spending a few days at camp. He sent this pic in an email. He said the one doe is pretty mean. (I'm not sure which one; he probably knows) 

Buck there as well as being boxed is baffled, he’s saying only Doe knows why she’s doing it.