10/17 miles & such

bikeman564™

12 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

I have no idea what zumba is, but the owners look nice.

Very nice! Girl on the left is the Zumba instructor. At her previous job, I was their IT person. When she learned that I run, she started asking a lot of questions. Before long, I coached her to her first half marathon.  

Not long after she started having some knee issues so she took some Zumba classes. She enjoyed them enough to get certified as an instructor. She and her friend, a yoga instructor, decided to open a new fitness studio. They asked me to take some photos for them. They aren’t rich so asked if they could pay me with some classes. 

It’s jazzercize/Latin dance. Something different to mix up the workouts. 

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, groupw said:

Very nice! Girl on the left is the Zumba instructor. At her previous job, I was their IT person. When she learned that I run, she started asking a lot of questions. Before long, I coached her to her first half marathon.  

Not long after she started having some knee issues so she took some Zumba classes. She enjoyed them enough to get certified as an instructor. She and her friend, a yoga instructor, decided to open a new fitness studio. They asked me to take some photos for them. They aren’t rich so asked if they could pay me with some classes. 

It’s jazzercize/Latin dance. Something different to mix up the workouts. 

very cool