Well I met the Kirby-ster

Dottleshead

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

It was some time ago but we made Rochester.  I've also had the privilege of taking a boat ride out of Burlington, VT to observe your Adirondack Mountains from Lake Champlain.

I grew up near Lake Champlain directly across from Burlington. WoZacks family is from Rochester.

• Heart 1

Just now, Dottles said:

It's a nice place. 

It really is. Mountains, lake only an hour from Montreal. Growing up there I couldn’t wait to leave. Once I did I realized how nice of an area it is. My folks still live there so we get up there quite a bit.

7 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Growing up there I couldn’t wait to leave. Once I did I realized how nice of an area it is.

A common theme amongst us that have been graced growing up in beautiful areas.  There is a reason folks in the PNW are willing to put up with the grey and drizzle for half+ year.  

• Heart 1

It was a lovely afternoon.  Dottie was very gracious and kind and his wife was even nicer. She seems like a wonderful lady.  I appreciate their taking time out of their day to meet up and I wish I had more time in town.  :cheerleader:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, Kirby said:

It was a lovely afternoon.  Dottie was very gracious and kind and his wife was even nicer. She seems like a wonderful lady.  I appreciate their taking time out of their day to meet up and I wish I had more time in town.  :cheerleader:

It was a pleasure Kirby.  Thank you for taking time in your busy schedule as well.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do while you're in town.

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Kirby said:

So he married up huh?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1