I just talked to someone about a weight loss program

petitepedal

Someone from Rattlecan's...Cycling past 50 Facebook site....She is sponsoring a "free" 28 day healthy lifestyle challenge..Starting October 22..with meal planning and support

She and her husband are "coaches" in the Optavia program...she was nice to talk to and not pushy...I don't plan on signing up for the program...at least not yet..but I might go for the 28 day challenge she is sponsoring..might learn something new. They are in the Philly area.....maybe this will give me a boost...I remember when Destination would run his 52 day challenge....

18 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Yeah I am not into spending the $$$ but I may check out the 28 day free challenge..I am open to learn more.

Our health insurance pays for something called Real Appeal. One of the women at work has joined, so we'll see how she likes it.

Tom

19 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Someone from Rattlecan's...Cycling past 50 Facebook site....She is sponsoring a "free" 28 day healthy lifestyle challenge..Starting October 22..with meal planning and support

She and her husband are "coaches" in the Optavia program...she was nice to talk to and not pushy...I don't plan on signing up for the program...at least not yet..but I might go for the 28 day challenge she is sponsoring..might learn something new. They are in the Philly area.....maybe this will give me a boost...I remember when Destination would run his 52 day challenge....

My wife just started Optavia (formerly Medifast).  She enjoys it.  I am not sure I could be that strict.  She has seen decent weight loss.  I will ask her for details.

12 hours ago, petitepedal said:

It looked at a bit of it on line last night...more money than I spend on food..but hey...

When I was selling whole foods in the co-op shoppe I allus used to say t’poor impoverished customers, many of them students, nearly everything you’re spending your money on now, can be later upgraded or replaced when you’re earning more, except what you’re eating, that can never be changed, can never be upgraded afterwards.