Stacking the bikes

dinneR

16 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It's much easier now that I'm down to one bike.  Womaxx's and youngest son's bike are stored in the deepest parts of the secret lab where they have languished for the last year.

I ride alone, yeah
With nobody else
I ride alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I ride alone
I prefer to be by myself

I am another soloist, maxx, it is the best, but not the only way to do it. Riding a tandem is a nice thing to do, very companionable, not that I’ve done it much, I’d like to do more, but currently there is no companion for it, nor a steed.

2 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Riding a tandem is a nice thing to do, very companionable, not that I’ve done it much, I’d like to do more, but currently there is no companion for it, nor a steed.

You must come next fall to Minnesota...you could either Captain me..on my bike buddies Tandem...or Captain him...he will no longer Captain since his vision is so bad...actually we had an "Annual" ride this Thursday or Friday due to a school break..I miss the tandem..it was a great motivator early and late in the season

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

You must come next fall to Minnesota...you could either Captain me..on my bike buddies Tandem...or Captain him...he will no longer Captain since his vision is so bad...actually we had an "Annual" ride this Thursday or Friday due to a school break..I miss the tandem..it was a great motivator early and late in the season

How lovely that sounds, and how kind, thank you ?

5 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Riding a tandem is a nice thing to do, very companionable, not that I’ve done it much, I’d like to do more, but currently there is no companion for it, nor a steed.

...I saw one of these at the farmers market a week or two ago.  Interesting design.

product-hase-bikes-pino-allround-1-1200x

15 minutes ago, No One said:

...I saw one of these at the farmers market a week or two ago.  Interesting design.

product-hase-bikes-pino-allround-1-1200x

The pal I last rode tandem with was looking at getting something similar and training and registering to be able to take visually impaired passengers for rides, I must check if he did so.