All of my treats are treats

Randomguy

Whenever there is a reward situation I set up for myself, the reward is always treats.

Is this something we learn as children?  I wish I didn't crave sugar as much as I do, and I have been avoiding it as much as possible.  That said, I bought ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies, because I haven't done that in a long, long time (5-8 years?).

I think I am a sick and twisted individual because of this, but my guess is that I am not alone.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Whenever there is a reward situation I set up for myself, the reward is always treats.

Is this something we learn as children?  I wish I didn't crave sugar as much as I do, and I have been avoiding it as much as possible.  That said, I bought ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies, because I haven't done that in a long, long time (5-8 years?).

I think I am a sick and twisted individual because of this, but my guess is that I am not alone.

I cannot answer unless I know a bit more.  Do you add nuts, and by nuts I mean pecans, pronounced puh kahns, in your cookies or are you one of those sick perverted bastards who makes nutless chocolate chip cookies?

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I cannot answer unless I know a bit more.  Do you add nuts, and by nuts I mean pecans, pronounced puh kahns, in your cookies or are you one of those sick perverted bastards who makes nutless chocolate chip cookies?

I have sufficient walnuts to make herds of squirrels insane with jealousy instead of insane with insanity.

Just now, Kzoo said:

Hey you moran, he never asked a question.  He made a series of statements, maybe jonesing for input, but he asked no question.

File this in the 'unsolicited advice file'.

Hey you moran, I never asked you a question. 

Shove this up your 'unsolicited advice file'.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey you moran, he never asked a question.  He made a series of statements, maybe jonesing for input, but he asked no question.

File this in the 'unsolicited advice file'.

You suck at reading

15 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I see two questions that he asked.  And to answer them, I needed more information.  The connection may not be apparent to you, but then again, not much is apparent to you.

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

You suck at reading

I see two questions that he asked.  And to answer them, I needed more information.  The connection may not be apparent to you, but then again, not much is apparent to you.

Rhetorical.  Rhetorical only.  Please learn the difference.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Walnuts and pecans DO NOT belong in chocolate chip cookies (or any other food for that matter).

What a waste of chocolate chips...

Sir, I will direct your attention to his recipe which clearly states they are the Worlds Best.

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/worlds-best-chocolate-chip-cookies-26849

Good day, sir, enjoy being a sick, perverted, nutless cookie bastard.

26 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Sir, I will direct your attention to his recipe which clearly states they are the Worlds Best.

https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/worlds-best-chocolate-chip-cookies-26849

Good day, sir, enjoy being a sick, perverted, nutless cookie bastard.

Are you saying he is nutless and a cookie bastard?

Your recipe makes too many cookies, plus I will probably end up eating the dough if I made that much.  Please post a smaller recipe so I don't have to do any maths at all.