Weekend Plans as October flies by

petitepedal

I have an appointment in a couple hours to get more cutting done on the back of my knee. I.think insurance denighed the cost of the drug to get rid of the rest of the skin cancer so they are just going to cut it out. 

We pick up the girls tonight for a long awaited sleep over.

my firewood girl brought me a nice big load of oak firewood yesterday. I may or may not work on moving some to the shed, depend how I feel.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Heart 2

Tonight we have a work night at church. We are adding on to our building so next few months will be busy there.

Saturday- we have Alexa for the day, yay! I have to run into town and get the oil changed on my truck and run a few errands. Will probably cut a few loads of wood too.

sunday- will go down to visit my brother after church. Will probably hit Wegmans on the way home.

then it’s Monday again?

Yardwork Fri. and Sat when the temps are in the 50's and 60's.  NFL Football on Sunday - Saints at Ravens is THE big game: #1 offense vs #1 defense, Ravens favored by 2.5 points.  Doing some activities with my nephews next week and taking Jake the 80 lb Labradoodle for a couple walks.

Boys want to go to the state fair.  8th grade science fair.  400 page syllabus for a scout course I am an instuctor on. Need to help younger son map out a 10 mile ride or a 5 mile hike with map and compass.  Need to mow the yard and clean garage.  Need to retreat my foul weather gear as it is no longer water proof.  Other than that, my to do list is empty.

• Confused 1

Daughter wants to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow.  Sometimes I think she's 5 and not 25... I guess it's become a tradition....

Wife still needs to find a dress for daughters wedding so I'll have some free time Sat for a mtn bike ride.  Probably a road ride Sunday before the Rams game, chores mixed in there somewhere...

Plans for tonight got cancelled, so I can get some wood working done.  Fixing a couple windows for a friend tomorrow, hopefully won't take too long.  Rain may cancel that.  Mass Saturday night, then a party.  Winery to Winery bike tour Sunday morning, then meeting up with daughter #2, her BF, and his parents for dinner.

Date night tonight. 

Saturday-Going to Lincoln to, hopefully, see the Huskers get their first win with Scott Frost!

Sunday - Get in a ride before the USGP. Maybe an engagement shoot in the late afternoon. Bride is a good friend who has modeled a few times for me. Groom is traveling for work. Not sure if he an get back in time! Might be our last shot with fall colors. Leaves are falling rapidly!

Made mac and cheese for dinner and baked dirty rice for Saturday lunch and leftovers during the week. Mike is coming over after the LBS closes to help me kill the growler of Big Eye IPA (Ballast Point) I have in the fridge. Maybe do that around the fire pit.

Saturday, work at the credit union, backing up the branches that are open on Saturday. Eye doctor appointment after and run errands.

Sunday, bike ride with a friend and watch the Redskins/Cowboys game at 4:30 to see who is suckier. My money is on the Redskins sucking more but Dallas can surprise you. 

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, jsharr said:

Boys want to go to the state fair.  8th grade science fair.  400 page syllabus for a scout course I am an instuctor on. Need to help younger son map out a 10 mile ride or a 5 mile hike with map and compass.  Need to mow the yard and clean garage.  Need to retreat my foul weather gear as it is no longer water proof.  Other than that, my to do list is empty.

If you can’t get all that done you might as well skip it and go ride your bike.

• Awesome 1