Good Friday Morning to the Cafe Users

pedalphile

Our weather is gonna tern....again :wacko:   I think yesterday...was our "Indian Summer"..even last night when I got home it was still 60 degrees....bits o rain due today..more with flakes tomorrow..

I plan to purge some files today..and do up dining room charges...if I finish early...I will take a half day!!

I heated my house with my father in law’s purged files. He had canceled checks filed away filed away for twenty five years at least. He was very organized but never got rid of anything. Actually he must have got rid of some stuff. I found two worn out paper shredders out in the shop and a great big heavy duty one in his office. My brother in law will probably sell the big one on eBay. I usually don’t worry about someone going through our garbage and getting information but FIL had so many file cabinets full of this stuff that I opted to take it all home and burn it in the furnace.

2 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Cool, have a good one yourself: i’ll Mostly be trying not to leak any of mine, damn cat has already had a go at it, naughty girl!

I guess I would consider somewhat of an expert in blood.  My expert opinion is that it does much better for you INSIDE your body.  

3 hours ago, pedalphile said:

We’ll be in an open top mini, I am wearing my hounds tooth sprorts jacket and flat cap.

I hadn’t figured you for a style over substance person. Is this look borne of necessary function? Someone’s idea of de rigueur? 

5 hours ago, roadsue said:

I hadn’t figured you for a style over substance person. Is this look borne of necessary function? Someone’s idea of de rigueur? 

Look up the thread about the oldest clothes you still wear, this is my favourite jacket, Harris tweed sports jacket, it probably as olde as I am, they called sports jacket because you drove sports cars in them, and shot fowl and game in them. I ride my bike in them too, and today I had a dreamy drive in it, in an open top car, to lovely Hereford, so I did, and my flat cap. You can still smoke in open top cars, and as a a passenger, drink beer too. What a blast.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, roadsue said:

Oh and natural fibres all the way, cotton, your wools, your silks, don’t give me your synths I don’t want them I allus say, don’t bring a plastic coat to a real fire: ye feel me?