A special trip on Ketamine

Ltdskilz

Anybody here ever been given Ketamine for anesthesia? Now I know where the guys who wrote the Matrix came up with that sheot. I was there. I was believing that our human form was all fakery and that in reality we were all inanimate forms in flowing streams of different colored molecules. Dumbo's mushroom trip had nothing on mine. Having missed out on the fun of taking LSD in college, this was quite the unnerving experience. I'm just glad no one I knew was in the room to hear the weird stuff coming out of my mouth. I'm glad to be back on earth.

16 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

Anybody here ever been given Ketamine for anesthesia? Now I know where the guys who wrote the Matrix came up with that sheot. I was there. I was believing that our human form was all fakery and that in reality we were all inanimate forms in flowing streams of different colored molecules. Dumbo's mushroom trip had nothing on mine. Having missed out on the fun of taking LSD in college, this was quite the unnerving experience. I'm just glad no one I knew was in the room to hear the weird stuff coming out of my mouth. I'm glad to be back on earth.

I don't know what they gave me before my hip op, but my wife says I was completely lucid and comical. I have no recollection of anything after being wheeled into pre-op & hearing someone softly snoring.

4 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Well, I was having hip surgery, so I was commando at that point.

Yeah, that is how they get you every time.  Wait until your shields are down and then sneak in the backdoor.  You sir, were most likey definitely probed assaulted by aliens.  And the anesthesia just masked it even more.

• Haha 1

Well, I was moving the daughter's 125cc Vespa type moto to put it on a trailer. I was having some fun, or so I thought. I hit the rear brakes and I hit some hay or horse shit or something and the rear wheel started sliding out. Dumbo here over-corrected and caused the moto to whip about and the sides of the moto where one puts the feet decided to wreck havoc on my wee bones. Not very sexy. And yes, it hurt like hell. I must admit, it's a very weird feeling when the foot no longer responds to commands from the brain, knee, and leg.