I am on my last nerve

Scrapr

I am seriously considering quitting this dam bidness. 

We had a truck catch a drain plug on a curb last week and tear a hole in the oil pan. Shop fixed it (boy am I glad I didn't pay $800 for a new oil pan!) Driver picks it up today and at end of day it starts smoking bad. Mechanic thinks cylinder is scored. Ran without oil. New engine needed. Truck is a total at that point

I think a driver is getting fired tomorrow

The recycle center is giving me sheot for a new report they need. Contractors are crying about it. I'm in the fuckin middle

F this 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Heck with that BS.. ya didn't cause the problem, why should ya put up with it anymore..

I didn't cause it. But I gotta f'n deal with it. It is 3 hours away (one way). I'm going to have to tow it back, salvage the body then sell the wreck. But more importantly it cuts down our potential income. As housing is starting to slow I'm not putting another truck payment on my bill. 3 loans roll off next year.  But I could have used 10% more capacity with a paid off truck

where is @AirwickWithCheese with some cool gin & tonics to let me simmer down

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Scrapr said:

I didn't cause it. But I gotta f'n deal with it. It is 3 hours away (one way). I'm going to have to tow it back, salvage the body then sell the wreck. But more importantly it cuts down our potential income. As housing is starting to slow I'm not putting another truck payment on my bill. 3 loans roll off next year.  But I could have used 10% more capacity with a paid off truck

where is @AirwickWithCheese with some cool gin & tonics to let me simmer down

Here you go, have one of my IPAs fella: cheers.

• Awesome 1