How to feel right in stomach (for me)

shootingstar

Breakfast- cornflakes with skim milk, a large blob of homemade, sugarless plum compote and plain yogurt, tea with skim milk

Lunch (not typical for me): a medium sized fajita with chicken shawarma (chopped chicken, veggies, lettuce with abit of mayonnaise, hot sauce), coffee.  I felt quite full.

Then we biked 12 km. to Middle Eastern deli, where for early supper (5:15 pm)- flatbread with sumac spices and abit of hot sauce, orange juice and a little baklava like pastry.

At home in evening:  cornflakes with milk, plum compote,  2 cups of herbal tea.

Went to bed around 9:30 pm.  I slept well, waking up only once in night.

My stomach feels fine.  However today, I will want more veggies.

56 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I get very antsy when I get low on veggie consumption.  Most meals are way too light on veggies.

My partner sometimes, complains that when I do a stir-fry I don't seem to pile in enough veggies.  From my perspective, I have put in a lot of veggies at times, that we end up with leftovers I throw out because it sits in fridge too many days.

I actually felt that way in Japan.  Often food is serve aesthetically beautiful...even shopping mall stuff...but it's actually small amounts of veggies.  I swore I wouldn't have a Chinese food meal while in Japan nor Seoul.  To me, it's abit dumb to travel thousands of kms. and spend airfare..to have food that is familiar (and probably not as well executed).  Seriously.....whenever I saw photos of large plates of veggies from afar in Japan..then approaching closer, it turned out to be a Chinese restaurant.