I want you fuckers to stop talking about your feelings as you post

Randomguy

Just now, Mr. Silly said:

I read the head line and it made me feel mad.  I felt that I had a right to write about anything I felt like.  This made me feel empowered.  So I started writing a rebuttal.  It made me feel clever.  Then I clicked 'Submit Reply' and it made me feel 

... embiggened 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, pedalphile said:

You want? What about what I want, Jan? I have asked you repeatedly to quit being so childish with the eff this and eff that in your thread titles, but it allus falls on your deaf ears, and you continue with it, as here, so tedious, Jan. What about my feelings?

Your feelings are irrelevant, only Kirby's count.

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, pedalphile said:

You want? What about what I want, Jan? I have asked you repeatedly to quit being so childish with the eff this and eff that in your thread titles, but it allus falls on your deaf ears, and you continue with it, as here, so tedious, Jan. What about my feelings?

I think I agree with your sentiment.  I try not to be too offensive in my thread titles.  I try to make the folks here at least work a smidge to be irritated/insulted/angered. 

Tom

• Heart 1

• 3 years later...

I'm sorry. That makes me feel good. Unlike checking my powerball ticket and the sadness that engulfed the reality. There are times I am exuberant as I endeavor on adventures, but other times feel the drudgery and despair. :D My next door neighbor is Debbie Downer. She is single...would you like to meet her?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Old No. 7 said:

I miss @pedalphile, @onbike1939also. They brought “stuff” to the forums.  As for feelings, the more the merrier I say. You don’t grow as a person by speaking into a vacuum of like-minded areseholes. Differing opinions makes you think outside the bubble or comfort zone. If that makes you uncomfortable like PRI, then that’s good, you are evolving. Do you think growth is easy for the butterfly or the snake, shedding its skin? No, it’s not. Grow the eff up, recognize that others have feelings and get the eff off my lawn! 

You sound like a millennial schoolgirl, and I think you should go out and kill something with your bare hands to get past that.

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

I miss @pedalphile, @onbike1939also. They brought “stuff” to the forums.  As for feelings, the more the merrier I say. You don’t grow as a person by speaking into a vacuum of like-minded areseholes. Differing opinions makes you think outside the bubble or comfort zone. If that makes you uncomfortable like PRI, then that’s good, you are evolving. Do you think growth is easy for the butterfly or the snake, shedding its skin? No, it’s not. Grow the eff up, recognize that others have feelings and get the eff off my lawn! 

We never got closure on @pedalphile, did we?  I miss him for sure.  I feel like @onbike1939 pops in periodically, but would like to see more visits!

And, I get harangued all the time here for "differing opinions".  Folks are sensitive to their outrage and preserving their fears, regardless of the "truth" (more likely "truthiness"!) they have faith in. 

I think snakes LIKE to shed their skins.  Probably like getting a cast off and finally being itch free for a bit!