Pedalphile, is this funny?

jsharr

It’s funny if it was in Sydney not Belfast, the N Irish don’t mangle bag into bag, Aussies do though. The N Irish mangle a good many words, ffs a word as simple as Now, you’d not adam&eve what they turn that into, I can’t even attempt to write it down for you.

Editing to add:

don’t get me wrong, the northern Irish accent can be lovely too, but it can also be very enervating, listen to Rev Ian Paisley, deceased on YouTube for an example of the latter.

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

Pedalphile, is this funny?

Is it funny???? Are you being a smart ass?  Freaking asking if that is FUNNY???? WTF makes you think it is FUNNY???? I can't believe ANYONE would be as stupid and moranic as to have to ask IF that was FUNNY!!!! Sometimes I think the people around here - and I won't name names - are just a bunch of lame brained, over sexed, under loved, misguided, and clearly DELUSIONAL numbnuts.  

GOD! I can't believe ANYONE would have to ask if that was FUNNY. The answer is as obvious to the rest of us as the shear idiocy of the question.

Tom

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is it funny???? Are you being a smart ass?  Freaking asking if that is FUNNY???? WTF makes you think it is FUNNY???? I can't believe ANYONE would be as stupid and moranic as to have to ask IF that was FUNNY!!!! Sometimes I think the people around here - and I won't name names - are just a bunch of lame brained, over sexed, under loved, misguided, and clearly DELUSIONAL numbnuts.  

GOD! I can't believe ANYONE would have to ask if that was FUNNY. The answer is as obvious to the rest of us as the shear idiocy of the question.

Tom

Just now, maddmaxx said:

Remember, when you're someone else others might be you.  ?

Just stating facts. These hard working people often do the work other host citizens don't want to do. Fact is, our state alone is now having trouble harvesting the fields because of new policies. Oops. Now I have done it. This thread moves to the P&R.

5 minutes ago, Always Zipped said:

Just stating facts. These hard working people often do the work other host citizens don't want to do. Fact is, our state alone is now having trouble harvesting the fields because of new policies. Oops. Now I have done it. This thread moves to the P&R.

No mate, you’re good, you didn’t mench the G word, or touch on religion, that’s what gets a thread shifted before the ink has time to dry on it - 12 string’s post re his Mom’s Christmas vows being a very recent example.?