I See This In Peds Future

Razors Edge

...a "smart" oven! Heck, an entire KITCHEN!

-----------------------------------------------

Let’s start with the range. Whirlpool’s smart range comes in gas and electric — and both are compatible with the Whirlpool app. Preheat, get an alert when your meal is done and, if you need a little extra time, tell the oven to keep dinner warm until you’re ready to eat. When your hands are busy, use voice commands with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to control your range. And, if you’re short on time, it has Frozen Bake Technology that’s perfect for impromptu dinner guests.

For even more convenience, the range and microwave both have Scan-to-Cook technology. Use the Whirlpool app to scan the barcode on many frozen foods, and it’ll automatically send cooking instructions to the oven or microwave. The temperature and cook settings will be perfect, no matter who’s starting dinner.

When it’s time to clean up, the Whirlpool smart dishwasher is ready to work. It’s big enough to hold 15 place settings. And, you can use the app to download custom wash cycles. You’ll even get alerts when it’s done.

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

...a "smart" oven! Heck, an entire KITCHEN!

Let’s start with the range. Whirlpool’s smart range comes in gas and electric — and both are compatible with the Whirlpool app. Preheat, get an alert when your meal is done and, if you need a little extra time, tell the oven to keep dinner warm until you’re ready to eat. When your hands are busy, use voice commands with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to control your range. And, if you’re short on time, it has Frozen Bake Technology that’s perfect for impromptu dinner guests.

For even more convenience, the range and microwave both have Scan-to-Cook technology. Use the Whirlpool app to scan the barcode on many frozen foods, and it’ll automatically send cooking instructions to the oven or microwave. The temperature and cook settings will be perfect, no matter who’s starting dinner.

When it’s time to clean up, the Whirlpool smart dishwasher is ready to work. It’s big enough to hold 15 place settings. And, you can use the app to download custom wash cycles. You’ll even get alerts when it’s done.

Tom

Don't forget the refrigerator with a camera inside to show you what's already in there before you buy more.  It also answers the age old question about whether or not the light really goes out.

• Awesome 1

My latest kitchen gadget is a simple earthenware pot, the same humans have been making and cooking in for millennia, I seriously doubt it had ever been cooked in before I bought it for 2 quid in a charity shoppe, more the sort of thing they make and sell for room decor, these days, more’s the pity, for upon my wood stove it works beautifully, ameliorating any peaks or troughs in the fluctuating fire, and producing very fine dinners indeed. As in so many other things in life, Thom, it’s more about what you know and experience, than it is about fancy kit and gadgets. YMMV

• Awesome 1

15 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

It also answers the age old question about whether or not the light really goes out.

When I got my first video camera my boys asked if they could use it. I told them sure just don’t break it. My wife and I went shopping and when we got home the boys showed us the video they made while we were gone. The first thing on the video was they answered that question.