I got bored watching Black Panther, so I turned it off

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I usually watch a movie on Saturday night but I instead I went with music videos.  So I feel a quart low on the movie thing. :D

The superhero movies leave me feeling unfulfilled.  All of them.  They have cool things in them, but crappy plot stitched together so you can daisy-chain fight scenes that all seem roughly the same bore the living shit out of me.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

The superhero movies leave me feeling unfulfilled.  All of them.  They have cool things in them, but crappy plot stitched together so you can daisy-chain fight scenes that all seem roughly the same bore the living shit out of me.

I haven;t see a good newish movie in ages, except for maybe documentary-type.  That fantasy type shit just bores and annoys the heck oot of me.  I really want a good comedy!  Did you watch Crazy Rich Asians?  Are there any good recent comedies?  I hate to think we peaked with Dumb and Dumber and Airplane!  :D

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I haven;t see a good newish movie in ages, except for maybe documentary-type.  That fantasy type shit just bores and annoys the heck oot of me.  I really want a good comedy!  Did you watch Crazy Rich Asians?  Are there any good recent comedies?  I hate to think we peaked with Dumb and Dumber and Airplane!  :D

Even the new movies are retreads of the old ones. Creativity is dead.