Our one trick or treater

Gump

we weren't home. So light was off. We have the video doorbell though. A couple of high schoolers came over. They were dressed up pretty well. I am sorry we missed em. I should probably have the neighbor check to see if we were TP'd because we didn't give out candy

• Heart 1

Since virtually no trick or treaters come anymore - a decade ago I'd go through 5-6 bags of mini Milky Ways. Mounds, etc - turned the porch light off and I walked with my brother, a couple parents, and my nephews and six other kids - while they hit several blocks in his mostly-dead-end-streets neighborhood.

Funny, there were cop cars patrolling the $400K - $600K neighborhood but none patrolling the $250K-$350K neighborhood where I live!

Today I mowed the lawn.  I'm hoping to slowly increase my exercise amounts now that my shoulder seems good-to-go: I'm told in 2019 I can start lifting more than 10 lbs and slowly work my way back to seriously strengthening the arm.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, roadsue said:

Five kids. I have 55 rice krispy treats to donte. 

I'll get you my address :)

im working on trying to get fat for next year's costume I have an idea for.. pillows and fluff just don't look right. If I'm going to be something for the day, I'm going all out :)

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Will Zackny INCREASE his Halloween count this year, or did he just buy one candy bar for this year's Halloween?

I do love a Toblerone!

toblerone.jpg.b2a23dc981199d6ef9648648e3409190.jpg

Unfortunately we are not at home. We flew to Orlando today for my sons graduation tomorrow. If we were home, we’d have two trick or treaters. Alexa and her baby brother.?

• Heart 2