WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Razors Edge

3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

All I keep getting are "discount flights to Rome,"  "Weekly stock picks," and "luxury real estate."

Jeebus - wipe your COOKIES!!!!

Not that I am any better, as Outlook thinks I am in the market for a used car because I googled BMW Z8 the other day to see what was up with them these days:

image.thumb.png.0b59ef217e0693977fe1e0670775f4d7.png

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I need a new composite deck.  Would somebody be so kind and send me a Black Friday composite deck replacement flyer in the mail?  Geez.

Google it a few times.  That will get the lazy azzes in the e-mail spam department sending you some ideas.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Google it a few times.  That will get the lazy azzes in the e-mail spam department sending you some ideas.

Well I was kind of hoping they'd either send me a $7,500 discount in the mail or just send me all the materials.  WTF.  It's the holiday season, right?  I've been good.

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Well I was kind of hoping they'd either send me a $7,500 discount in the mail or just send me all the materials.  WTF.  It's the holiday season, right?  I've been good.

Quick question - does your local Home Depot or Lowes actually have a fence around the back lot??? Mine don't, so I could see you saving quite a bit if you were just willing to get off your butt and take things into your own hands.