1/2 way into turning back my clock

petitepedal

I'll be waking up at the old time for weeks until I get acclimated. :(

The Mrs is a stickler on resetting all her clocks (there are over a dozen of them) in a 'timely' fashion. So I spent my extra hour setting all the clocks this morning. Including the seldom looked at alarm clocks in the extra bedrooms. I need the manuals to remember how to reset those. And don't tell the Mrs, but I'm not changing the the clocks in the Miata, truck or motorcycles since they seldom get driven before I set them back in the spring anyway.  ;)

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, team scooter said:

. And don't tell the Mrs, but I'm not changing the the clocks in the Miata, truck or motorcycles since they seldom get driven before I set them back in the spring anyway.  ;)

The last time change we had when I still had my Element (the best car ever) I didn’t have to change it because I never changed it the last time. I felt like I won.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I forced myself to sleep in.  As a very early riser this switch does not do me any good.  On the other hand, taking an hour to change all the clocks seems excessive.  All mine but for the cars and the stove reset automatically.  Now the stove is onerous as it's going to take another 15 second bite of my life changing it.  My car is easy.  There's a button for hours that I'm going to have to press 11 times.  Womaxx's car requires a degree in advanced computerology to access the menus required.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

The clock on our stove went wonky a couple years ago and the only way to see the time on it now is to touch and hold the clock button. We are not going to do that. The clock on the microwave works fine and it’s right there. I have no idea if the stove still has the right time. I always look at my phone if I want to see what time it is.

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The clock on our stove went wonky a couple years ago and the only way to see the time on it now is to touch and hold the clock button. We are not going to do that. The clock on the microwave works fine and it’s right there. I have no idea if the stove still has the right time. I always look at my phone if I want to see what time it is.

Strange........I've found that my watch is the easiest.  Of course some people don't wear a watch but then how do you tell what day of the week it is?

7 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Strange........I've found that my watch is the easiest.  Of course some people don't wear a watch but then how do you tell what day of the week it is?

All my cheapo watches broke so I quit wearing a watch. Then I found out my gold retirement watch quits working if I don’t wear it. Now I wear it most of the time but I don’t know how to set the day of the week and date so it says it’s tue 15.