Are you still cutting grass?

Road Runner

3 minutes ago, groupw said:

There is potentially 1 more to finish off the leaves.

Yes, I'm afraid that in the next few weeks, my neighbor's maple is going to drop a ton of leaves and many will end up in my yard.  I will probably have to run the mower one more time just to mulch all that crap up.  :(

45 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I just started raking leaves.  The lawn people are coming Friday and want them removed for best results, and they gave me a whopping two days warning, so I will be oot there again tonight, got aboot half done last night  My lawn guy usually stops mowing sometime in November. 

My lawn guy never shows up ?

• Haha 1

I need to rake the leaves out of the beds one last time and mulch them with the mowers. The whole lawn doesn't need to be mowed, but I'll do it all one more time and hopefully call it a season. Its been a heavy mowing season.  According to the hour meter, I mowed over twenty times, (about every five days+-) since I bought the new mower in late June. :wacko:

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Pfffft You’re never there when I show up.  You’re in Canada or headed to Vermont or some work adventure in the woods.

Well if you think I have to be there to supervise, then maybe I need a new lawn guy. @sheep_herder can I borrow a couple of your critters next summer? I need to upgrade my lawn care guy.

13 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Yes, I'm afraid that in the next few weeks, my neighbor's maple is going to drop a ton of leaves and many will end up in my yard.  I will probably have to run the mower one more time just to mulch all that crap up.  :(

get a blower and send them back home to his front porch.