Vicious animal attacked a delivery driver in my neighborhood

jsharr

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

Best you do, as I assume you have plenty in your area.

Yup. But I'm not at war with Mr. Possum like I am with Mr. Raccoon. I  think we have an endless supply of the varmint. We actually had to treat our dog for a parasite infestation called "raccoon disease" - as the parasites thrive in raccoons as the raccoons are not affected by them. A new line has been drawn in my ongoing battle.  :angry:

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

Yup. But I'm not at war with Mr. Possum like I am with Mr. Raccoon. I  think we have an endless supply of the varmint. We actually had to treat our dog for a parasite infestation called "raccoon disease" - as the parasites thrive in raccoons as the raccoons are not affected by them. A new line has been drawn in my ongoing battle.  :angry:

I LOVE raccoons, but I don't have to deal with them very often. Just via funny animal videos.  I like squirrels, but those fuckers constantly try to crash me on my bike, so I'm a little less charmed by their cuteness.

2 hours ago, Ltdskilz said:

Have you been spying on me?  :D

I heard the story of this guy who was trying to rid his property of raccoons. He'd kill them and then pretty soon there would be a new family move into the territory. It never dawned on him what was happening so he was left to brag on the numbers killed as his concession. :lol:

A possum somehow ended up in a breakroom at work, a guy (wearing welding gloves ) picked it up, it understandably went batshit crazy.

The guy later said that he thought possums went to sleep when frightened.

I guess frightened and snatched up by the scruff of the neck are different things.