Taking My BIL Out for a Mtn Bike Ride

ChrisL

My BIL and dreaded MIL are in town for our daughters wedding.  I took today off and were going on a mtn bike ride later this AM.

Says the dreaded MIL last night, Don't injure my son!!!!! Why would I do that!?!? Because I know how you are!

Man I really am an a hole aren't I!?!?  I got a nice mello ride planned for him. Should be fun! He's really looking forward to the ride.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

My BIL and dreaded MIL are in town for our daughters wedding.  I took today off and were going on a mtn bike ride later this AM.

Says the dreaded MIL last night, Don't injure my son!!!!! Why would I do that!?!? Because I know how you are!

Man I really am an a hole aren't I!?!?  I got a nice mello ride planned for him. Should be fun! He's really looking forward to the ride.

Do you like the BiL?

And by "in town", is the MiL staying with you or at a hotel? Good luck with her!

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Do you like the BiL?

And by "in town", is the MiL staying with you or at a hotel? Good luck with her!

Yeah he's a good dude and lives really close to you.  Is there a city called Potomac Falls? He used to live in Herndon and it's in the general area.

The spare room is full of wedding stuff so we told family we don't have a bed  so she's rooming with him as she's too cheep to get her own room (we paid for her flight) It's  going OK, short trip...  

We had a good ride, were all (WOnChrisL, BIL and I) have a pre wedding road ride planned for tomorrow! He's gonna ride the refurbished roadie.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1