An extra $1250/month in disposable income

Gump

Congrats!

That's quite a payment! What IS ROI for the Master's degree. Mine got me a couple of jobs plus paid about $4 a hour more at some jobs. However since 75% of the schooling was paid for by the US Air Force's tuition assistance program or the GI Bill, the cost of my Master's wasn't all that high.

• Heart 1

Just now, JerrySTL said:

Congrats!

That's quite a payment! What IS ROI for the Master's degree. Mine got me a couple of jobs plus paid about $4 a hour more at some jobs. However since 75% of the schooling was paid for by the US Air Force's tuition assistance program or the GI Bill, the cost of my Master's wasn't all that high.

So you are a Master's Sergeant?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, JerrySTL said:

I retired as a Senior Master Sergeant. I had two more chances to make Chief, but the economy was booming back in 1997 and I didn't want to get orders to move again. In retrospect, I made the right choice to get out when I did.

Well done sir.  Thank you for serving.  I got a buddy that made it to Command Sergeant Major in the Oklahoma National Guard.  I still picture him as the goofy kid across the street.   Also got a buddy from jr. high and high school and college that wearsthree stars on his marine uniform and now is in charge of a few Marines over in Japan

https://www.iiimef.marines.mil/About/Leaders/Commanding-General/

42 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Congrats!

70k invested= happy wife

priceless

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

NOMINATED!!!!! Even that unemployed guy @Kzoo will like this!

I won’t admit it in public but yeah, deathJim has a POTD worthy post right there.

He sucks at lawn care but getting better at posting on the internet.  Just the sort’a guy I would want doing my lawn... not.

#hurtfeelings