So alot of 50 yr. old's

shootingstar

At the cardiovascular testing and assessment clinic where I went yesterday.

I was a little shocked that the computer screen was facing me while I was sitting on the diagnosis bed waiting in the rm. for cardiologist...  I could see the whole list of patients scheduled for that day and their ages.

Ok..there were a lot of patients in their early 50's scheduled.

I was 1 of the "older" ones  (59)...very few over 60.  In fact probably only 5 out of 15 listed.

Then the screen saver monitor went black.  

I was declared healthy...my chest pains is more related to....indigestion.  But they were scary charleyhorses in my chest.  My blood pressure is 96/66 .  It has tended to be on the low side for most of my life so far.

26 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

my chest pains is more related to....indigestion.

One of my main problems in my late 50's and early 60's.  Be careful of the drugs that control it (heartburn, etc).  Some of them can have some bad side effects.  Diet and lifestyle changes are a better solution, if they work for you.

When WoScrapr was in the hospital after her surgery she  got put in the CV ward. I think she was the only woman on the ward. All of the people on the ward were 60+ men. I was lucky she didn't upgrade husbands. Pick out one that is loaded and start making googily eyes at him

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Scrapr said:

When WoScrapr was in the hospital after her surgery she  got put in the CV ward. I think she was the only woman on the ward. All of the people on the ward were 60+ men. I was lucky she didn't upgrade husbands. Pick out one that is loaded and start making googily eyes at him

The CV ward prolly isn't the place to upgrade husbands. Unless, of course, she wants to be a young widow.

Oh, wait. 

Never mind.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1