Made the TG beer run already!

Ralphie

39 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

39 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

We are hosting TG so I bought mass quantities of beer

If I stock up too far in advance I have to make another run to replace the missing stock.

Seem to have excessive evaporation here at casa Further.....

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, dennis said:

Thanksgiving? You don't wait until the Wed before and elbow old ladies out of the way at the crowded beer store? I thought you might be as good at procrastination as I am. <hangs head in shame>

That is what normally happens, but I just happened to be at the LBS, and thought, "heyyy - I could buy it now!"  Hopefully the Further syndrome won;t strike. :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dennis said:

So RG and I have invited ourselves to Casa de Ralph for TG so we can consume mass quantities of his beer. 

Should we bring anything? Pie? I'll need directions.

I still am waiting for Ralph to confirm that RO and I can come.  She is no bother, though, so I will drink her ration of beer.

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I still am waiting for Ralph to confirm that RO and I can come.  She is no bother, though, so I will drink her ration of beer.

Are you keeping track Ralph? That's four more by my count. I think you'll need more beer. And give us the name of a good gas station nearby so we can pick up some pies.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

We are hosting TG so I bought mass quantities of beer.  The standard Yuengling but also some Dos Equis Amber.  Also, @bikeman564™ would like the Great Lakes Oatmeal Stout I'll bet!

ocos-fixed.png?itok=IKnn273j

First I ever heard of Ohio CIty!

http://www.ohiocity.org/

I haven't had that, but I'd like to try it :)  Thanks.

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Right at the moose, left at the elk, and straight ahead for 2000 miles or so!  Stop before you hit the Atlantic Ocean.

I am getting the impression that Ralph has changed his mind about us coming to Thanksgiving, Dennis.

What should we do about this deplorable change of direction?

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I am getting the impression that Ralph has changed his mind about us coming to Thanksgiving, Dennis.

What should we do about this deplorable change of direction?

No worries, we'll find the place. We can bring lawn chairs and start a fire in his front yard to grill our bird. Bring your guns and we can shoot the sparrows out of his trees. The neighbors will love us and join in on our festivities. Once we start blasting Welcome to the Jungle, Ralph will cave and invite us in for more beers and pie. 

Bring the cool whip MFer. Do you have a chain saw?

• Heart 1

We are getting a keg this year.  We will have TG dinner at the parents (they don't drink, and frown upon those who do).  After dinner we are taking to the woods at Brown County State Park with the glorious MTB trails.  There are going to be 4 families there for 3 nights.  There will be beers dranks, faars lit, stories told, and a general good time to be had by all.  

42 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

We are getting a keg this year.  We will have TG dinner at the parents (they don't drink, and frown upon those who do).  After dinner we are taking to the woods at Brown County State Park with the glorious MTB trails.  There are going to be 4 families there for 3 nights.  There will be beers dranks, faars lit, stories told, and a general good time to be had by all.  

That sounds great, I'll pick you up on my way to Ralph's. Have that keg ready on ice. We can strap it to the roof of my car. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1